The program will run for a total of 8 sessions and is divided into two modules: Grammar and Lesson Planning. The first module on Grammar will introduce basic English grammar concepts to the students to enable them to have a better grasp of the different sound structures and sentence patterns of introductory English. The second module, meanwhile, will provide an overview of lesson planning in general and lesson planning for language classes in particular.
Following are some of the pertinent details of the program:
• Start date: 16 April 2017
• Duration: 32 hours (8 Sundays)
• Schedule: 9 am to 1 pm
• Venue: Rizal Hall, Philippine Embassy
• Attendance: 90% and above to receive the Certificate of Completion
• Fee: 20,000 (to be collected by AFEK and will be used for materials and other incidental expenses which will be incurred in connection with the operationalization of the program)
• Participants: Filipino English teachers
For those who wish to apply to the program, kindly submit a letter expressing your interest to join the program as well as copy of your Curriculum Vitae, to the Philippine Embassy on or before Sunday, 09 April 2017, to the following email address: email@example.com. Please be advised that due to the limited capacity of the venue, and to ensure a more effective teaching methodology, applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
For further information on the program, you may contact Vice Consul Ella Mitra at telephone number 7967387 local 101 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.